Advertisement

Good Omens_Bad Idea Animatic (Ineffable Husbands)

Good Omens_Bad Idea Animatic (Ineffable Husbands) Hello! I'm finally back and obsessed with an amazing live-action series (this is fine meme.jpg). I watched Good Omens a few weeks after it's release and I'm still in love with it, and especially in love with the relationship of Crowley and Aziraphale.
Also, I watched Waitress live and I just couldn't help it. This song fits them too much. And yeah, I know there's another animatic with them and this song, but it's so different I still decided to upload this.
This is my first animatic so any opinions and/or recommendations are more than open!
Thank you so much! Hope you like it!
Also, if you liked this, I have some more animatics in mind with them, so tell me what you think!

Art by me.
Characters: Aziraphale and Crowley (Good Omens)
Song: Bad Idea from "Waitress: the musical"

good omens,animatic,crowley,aziraphale,aziracrow,neil gaiman,terry pratchett,michael sheen,david tennant,douglas mackinnon,amazon prime,good omens the nice and accurate prophecies of agnes nutter witch,agnes nutter,anathema device,newt pulsifer,animation,my art,bad idea,waitress,waitress the musical,ineffable husbands,

Post a Comment

0 Comments