Advertisement

FITTING A BOOST GAUGE ON A VXR!

FITTING A BOOST GAUGE ON A VXR! Hi Guys!

First of all, thank you for all the love on my previous video and you guys are smashing it with the subscriber count!

Your support means so much to me.

I tried my best to explain in the video what was going on, but I know its not the best explanation and someone will probably correct me in the comments lol. But I tried my best!
Hope you liked it!

I will see you next week for a new video!!

Instagram: @lozlikescars

Jake's Insta: @jakegriggs94

Terry's Insta: @thatblackvxr

Thanks for watching!
Don't forget to subscribe!

___________________________________


Tube connector-

MUSIC

Track: Ellis - Clear My Head NCS Release
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.


Cartoon - Why We Lose feat. Coleman Trapp NCS Release
Music provided by NoCopyRightSounds

cars,cargirls,boost,boostgauge,car,cargirl,girlsandcars,girlandcar,pretty,cool,coolcars,fastcars,speedcars,love,subscribe,like,comment,carstuff,fixing,newparts,newcarparts,bonnetvents,focusrs,vxr,corsa,corsavxr,friends,hotgirl,fastcar,turbo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments