Advertisement

EXPERIMENT: XXL ROCKETS WITH TOY MONSTER TRUCKS

EXPERIMENT: XXL ROCKETS WITH TOY MONSTER TRUCKS #MonsterTruck #xxlrocket #Myexperiments

Hello Friends, glad to see you again on my channel.
In today's video, we will speed up toy cars. I took " Monster Trucks ,
GTR , Dodge and other toy cars.
I hope you enjoy this video.
I use face protection, for safety)
Leave comments, subscribe to the channel, see you soon.

My Facebook:

tricks,test,exsperiment,Experiments,Toys,Cars,Toy,metal toy car,toy car,rocket,engine,Crash Test,toy car rocket,xxl roket,Monster Trucks,Race,Monster,Trucks,Racing,Rocket powered,Hot Wheels,Hot Wheels Toy Car,Rocket Race,Rocket Engine,Rocket powered Hot Wheels,toy car 1/24,amazing fly,slow,motion,fireworks,xxl fireckracker,big rockets,awesome,my experiments,lots of,a lot of,XXL ROCKETS,huge rockets,xxl rocket with monster trucks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments