Advertisement

Effects on Movement Direction From Throttle

Effects on Movement Direction From Throttle Meow :3

Observe the way the helicopter reacts when ascending || descending.

When you are about to slow down point your power (power is usually down/opposite of where you're facing; as it is generated from the blades) in the opposite direction from your movement direction (as to roll away from your movement direction) then hold descend when flipping upside down.

tldr;Roll in such a way the top of the heli is facing where you came from.

Experiment with this and use logic and reasoning coupled with good old fashioned scientific analysis.

I uploaded this video because a lot of people have being asking me about the way I fly. I find it difficult to articulate my racing thought processes but I have another idea. If you simply see as I see - it will give you another perspective that is different from your own and which you can unbiasedly learn something new from. Human's after all are input/output machines.

Practice in another perspective you're not familiar with. Don't simply snob 1st as greater than 3rd person because reason X. Listen to all arguments and think about it yourself and choose what suits you.
The reason I chose to fly in 1st person is because it gave me a unique perspective which I could feel the orientation of the aircraft. Where as in 3rd person when performing a flip the camera can flip out of the screen (this map be avoidable and thus my logic could have a flaw in it!). Which is why I chose first (and it gives you the hardcore bonus, which works out to another 100% of your XP and $ for the game ((if you're still confused it's essentially as if you get two 100% win bonuses!))).

It's easy to let emotions cloud your learning and let me explain why I believe this to be the case. Every stimuli that we experience is new to us, unless it isn't. [Internalise that for a second]. What I mean by that is: you only get emotions from things you understand to a degree. So you can deduce emotions come from memories of past stimuli and what kind of experience occured.

Each memory you have will either be a negative learning experience or a positive learning experience (in this case I would assume it would be positive unless you feel envy, which in that case: your conscious mind is listening to emotion over reason, which is coming from the sub-conscious mind ((that is to say you have little control over it))). And if that is the case - ignore It. Simply put, it is a reaction in your brain selected through evolution to incentivise a change in behaviour, and this method "emotion" is simply a random variable (a random test by evolution, which many other people have to a different degree). Your brain has chosen a hostile reaction as an emotion: Envy. By thinking of this as evolutionary RNG (random number generator ((used in games to make random outcomes))) you can detatch yourself from the feelings (that's not to say don't feel, that is of course important. But rather to separate facts and logic from what emotions tend to do with our judgement.

I'm only pointing out one part: the mind.
And its odd ability of teaching itself things that are not logical or even beneficial to its host (a conscious example of this is someone smoking while knowing it is bad for them)

The example I gave was simply a theory of the mind (and the distinction between the conscious and sub-conscious mind is a very important one indeed) Because the conscious mind as you now know from the latter must therefore be controlled to an extent by the sub-conscious mind!!!

Therefore... you can not even trust yourself unless you have a decent reason to do so!

Observe everything unbiasedly.
Rationalise it in your head.
Chose the logical option.


If that sounds a little abstract, it's because it is.


If there's one take away I may leave you from my strange mind it is this: Before you let an emotion envelope you, think about everything that has happened UNBIASEDLY!

Then the correct outcome will come, if you are too emotional simply wait, you cannot down-regulate the sub-conscious brain through simply thought using the conscious brain (at least not that we know yet!) and knowing that fact you can logically say "I'll think about it another time".




Kind of random rant but I would like to share my thoughts on the subject.

I'm on this anxiety medication Escitalopram-Apotex which increases serotonin... and I had a very strong weed brownie yesterday... so there's that.

Bye meow!

Throttle

Post a Comment

0 Comments