Advertisement

Dumb Driver| Driver in Prius fails to see approaching bikers and pulls out on Hwy| Temecula-CA

Dumb Driver| Driver in Prius fails to see approaching bikers and pulls out on Hwy| Temecula-CA Heading into Temecula CA down Rancho California Road when half way thru the road I see this Prius pull out like 30 yards in front of me, I slow down some but was still approaching this Prius pretty rapidly had to pass him to keep from tailgating him at my place. Was not happy about this driver doing that....I get pulling out but at least get up to speed for the approaching vehicle so they don't have to pass you. Sheeesh🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Dumb Driver,Toyota Prius,Rancho California Road,Temecula CA,Pull out,Fails to see bikers,Slow entry,Minor Road Rage,Speed,Suzuki SV 650,SV650,Khool Breezee Rhyder,Khool Breezee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments