Advertisement

Destiny 2 Forsaken Lore - The Creation, Corruption & Purpose of The Shattered Throne!

Destiny 2 Forsaken Lore - The Creation, Corruption & Purpose of The Shattered Throne! Destiny 2 Forsaken holds a secret dungeon within the Dreaming City known as The Shattered Throne, created by Riven and Mara, Corrupted by Oryx and the Taken. This is the lore of the Throne!
Buy Astro gear to support St Jude at this link:

Subscribe to My name is Byf:

Support my lore content on Patreon:

Join the community in my Discord Server:

Check out my channel:

Follow me on Twitter:

Like me on Facebook:

my name is Byf,Destiny,Destiny 2,Lore,Destiny Lore,Destiny 2 Lore,Destiny 2 Forsaken,Destiny Forsaken,Destiny 2 Forsaken Lore,Destiny Forsaken Lore,The Shattered Throne,Shattered Throne,Destiny 2 Shattered Throne Lore,Dreaming City,Destiny 2 Dreaming City,Shattered Throne Lore,Dreaming City Destiny,Destiny 2 Dreaming City Lore,Destiny Dreaming City Lore,Riven,Mara,Oryx,Dul Incaru,Savathun,Truth to Power,

Post a Comment

0 Comments