Advertisement

Dealt With the Devil Himself

Dealt With the Devil Himself So I did a thing tonight. This is the 1st time in my 24 years of life I've beaten an entire video game all the way through.

After the very 1st phase (when he's in the throne), the 2nd phase is relatively easy, but the 3rd phase is probably the best time to use your super. This is because in the last phase when he cries, the way I conquered the last phase was to wait for the chip to fall around HALFWAY at the altitude of his NOSE then jump in either a circle OR a diagonal line (retracing this diagonal line when the chip cracks).

Dealing with the Devil feels so bittersweet. I've done a couple levels of A Hat in Time, but if you have ideas on a 3rd game I should do, please let me know. If you ever wish to chat via other social media platforms like Twitter, IG, etc, give me yours and I'll be sure to reach out!

cuphead,gaming,nintendo,bendy,fnaf,markiplier,random encounters,xbox,playstation,mario,super smash,pokemon,pikachu,fortnite,minecraft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments