Advertisement

DEA, TSA- private security attempts to detain me, orders me to stop recording on public sidewalk

DEA, TSA- private security attempts to detain me, orders me to stop recording on public sidewalk On August 14th, 2019 I visited the US Drug Enforcement Administration and the US Transportation Security Administration in Arlington, Virginia.

If you would like to contribute towards travel expenses and new equipment, you may do so here:

or via paypal to: acc.med.info@gmail.com

Follow Accountability Media on Twitter:

Check out the Accountability Media website:

Constructive feedback is always appreciated. I take no issue with swearing, but any comment I notice with a slur against a specific group will be removed. I reserve the right to remove any comment for any reason.

If you enjoyed this video and want more please subscribe, like, and share!!

audit,first amendment audit,Federal,Government,Protective Force,Protective Service,rights,constitution,free speech,secret service,police,K-9,misconduct,cops,copwatch,accountability,press,free press,journalism,journalist,security,assault,threat,threatened,tyrant,washington,DC,illegal,unlawful,camera,photography,video,videography,filming,public,Donald Trump,detained,drug enforcement administration,transportation security administration,DEA,TSA,harassment,arlington,virginia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments