Advertisement

Call of THE Duty: Modern Warfare 2019. For The Bois! ENJOYY!!!

Call of THE Duty: Modern Warfare 2019. For The Bois! ENJOYY!!! Gaming on Ps4 console FOR LIFE!
I do gaming with friends and or solo.
I enjoy commenting on my game play when I feel comfortable, and try to visualize my mistakes to make a better video.

I am still a beginner so don’t hate.

I don’t do videos for views as I should be, I do them for fun.

I have social media that would be awesome to contact my subscribers with:

Follow me and watch me:
Twitter: @sheogorath1998
Intagram: @sheogorath98
Snapchat: @sheogorath90
PlayStation: @sheogorwath98
Twitch:

I would love the help with/for my video content, that would be much appreciated. Because it’ll take a while for me to make worst of the worst.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - 2v2 Alpha,sheograth98,

Post a Comment

0 Comments