Advertisement

Birthday Surprise :)

Birthday Surprise :) This video is obviously from Jeamy. This was on the night of June 2nd, few minutes before my birthday. I have experienced a birthday surprise in the past but her unexpected way of surprising me made my birthday this year exceptional. I knew that she'll come up with something special to make my birthday unforgettable ( Yeah, she's the sweetest! ) but I didn't expect that she'd do it this way. I was feeling down that day because of personal matters but coming home ( apartment ) to this was overwhelming, it made me cry like a baby, seriously, it was an immense, indescribable emotion. I felt loved, genuinely loved.

Just sharing this short recording of my personal life to show everyone that there will come a time that you'll meet someone who will make you feel loved, someone who'll make you feel great about who you are, someone who will be there through thick and thin ( This is an old cliche. LOL ), someone who will be happy and thankful for having you in his/her life and someone who will make you believe again in Magic and Love. You should believe me, you know why? Because I've waited long but she found me & I found her. What we have might be considered as out of the " norms ". But open your eyes and you'll see that love comes in different forms. :)

Surprise

Post a Comment

0 Comments