Advertisement

ATTEMPTING TO COMPLETE *THE* TOWER OF HELL! (ROBLOX)

ATTEMPTING TO COMPLETE *THE* TOWER OF HELL! (ROBLOX) Today, we attempt to complete THE tower of hell on ROBLOX! (Which is even less forgiving and more rage inducing!)

Get more connected:

➜Discord Server:

➜Bandites ROBLOX Merch:

➜Join my ROBLOX group:

➜Steam Group:

➜Follow me on Twitch:

➜Follow me on Twitter:

➜Follow me on Soundcloud:

➜Email: MasterB2856@gmail.com

|Sponsors|:
EWin: (Code: Bandites for 10% off)

--MY SETUP--
PC Specs: - (Updated as I get new parts)
(Includes my mic, keyboard, and mouse)
__
Software:
Recorder: Open Broadcaster Software (
Secondary Recorder: Elgato HD60 Pro
Audio Workstation: Reaper
Editing: Movie Studio 13 Platinum and Sony Vegas 14 Pro

Any music that is used in my videos, is usually provided by any of these 3 channels/producers:




Production Music by www.epidemicsound.com

ROBLOX,The Tower of Hell,The Tower,Hard,Difficult,Impossible,Challenge,Bandites,ROBLOX Bandites,ROBLOX The Tower of Hell,Insane,Tower of Hell,Tower of Hell Bandites,Obby,Impossible Obby,Obstacle Course,ROBLOX Impossible,Funny,Rage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments