Advertisement

An Ethical & Moral Dilemma. Should This Video Be Up?

An Ethical & Moral Dilemma. Should This Video Be Up? I talked to Kelly after the video and we discussed her motivation with regard to doing a video. Long story short, she died and shortly after her death I had been communicating with a family member. Ultimately, I feel it's an individual that should decide if they want to do a videotape. Kelly felt if her story saved one girl from following the same path it would all be worth it. When alerted of her death I spoke with a family member and asked the question as to whether I should leave the video up ot take it down. I was asked to take it down. I never thought much about it. I think the video has been down over two years. Today I clicked on the video and listened to her. Honestly, I had forgotten she left a message for young people to listen to their parents. The more I thought about it the more I felt I should upload the video again. After all, it was her message. Any thoughts?

The,perils,of,heroin,use.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments