Advertisement

[Amateras Records] Reside

[Amateras Records] Reside After a long absence, I am back. However, since I've mostly lost interest in the Touhou scene I won't be uploading nearly as much as I did on my old channel. I also won't be making any new videos for the time being; I'll instead focus on re-uploads.

Source: 東方星蓮船 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object
Original: 万年置き傘にご注意を (Beware the Umbrella Left There Forever)
Stage 2 Boss - Kogasa Tatara's theme

Circle: Amateras Records
Album: Sweet Paranoia
Arrangement: Masayoshi Minoshima
Lyrics: 海兎 (Kaito)
Vocals: 竹原舞美 (Mami Takehara)
Catalog number: ARMC-0042
Release: コミケ (Comiket) 92

Picture link:
Artist:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like the things I upload, please consider subscribing!
Facebook page:

東方星蓮船,Undefined Fantastic Object,万年置き傘にご注意を,Beware the Umbrella Left There Forever,Kogasa Tatara,多々良 小傘,竹原舞美,

Post a Comment

0 Comments