Advertisement

Year 10 in 10 Minutes!

Year 10 in 10 Minutes! BONUS VIDEO!

This year has taught me a lot of things. I'm going to make friends, and some friends and I will part ways. There will be smiles and there will be tears. But the people I surround myself with, they're my family. I've grown as a person and I know this next year will be tough but I'm going to push myself.

I want to thank Caitlyn, Arbona, Broguen, and Alexis for making so many amazing memories with me throughout the year. The memories made are the ones in which I shall look back on and laugh about and they will also bring the biggest smile upon my face.

It's now crazy to think we have less than one full year left together. But forget thinking that it's sad because as sad as it is we can make it happy by creating way more memories than we have through year ten.

Thank you all for standing by my side this year. For helping me up when I fell down, and for keeping my head held high when I was feeling low. Much love to you guys XX

LAST WEEKS VIDEO:

SUBSCRIBE -

Melissa's Stuff

INSTAGRAM -
TWITTER -
TWITTER -
SNAPCHAT - Melissa O'Brien

Melissa's Things

INSTAGRAM -
WATTPAD -
MUSICAL.LY - Melissa O'Brien

Dolan,Twins,Melissa,O'Brien,Dolan_inspire,Ethan,EthanGrantDolan,EthanDolan,Grayson,GraysonBaileyDolan,GraysonDolan,school,year ten,teachers,friends,family,tears,happiness,end of an era,caitlyn,arbona,alexis,broguen,memories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments