Advertisement

VENTING!! I Don't usually do this... | Rymingtahn's Real Life Vlogs

VENTING!! I Don't usually do this... | Rymingtahn's Real Life Vlogs VENTING!! + Trying to make her happy. If things go as planned, you will see these 5 faces every Tuesday and Friday around 7:00AM PST. ❌JOIN THE RRLVLogs FAM (Rymingtahn Real Life Vlogs) TODAY, CLICK BELOW 👇🏾

❌VLOG PLAYLIST… IN CASE YOU MISSED ANY VIDEOS:

#RealLifeVlogs #YoutubeFamilyRealLifeVlogs #RymingtahnsRealLifeVlogs

❤️ MY VLOG BLOG ❤️ SPOLIER ALERT FOR THIS VIDEO AND OTHERS LOL
Thanks for listening to me vent today… I’m not really a person who vents to everyone, BUT it just CAME RIGHT OUT today lol! If you’re keeping with up with us, then you know our family is in the beginning stages of a big transition. This is definitely exciting, but subconsciously, it is very stressful. Since I deal with fibromyalgia, STRESS is more harmful to me compared to a healthy person. I have noticed my energy decreases in real life ,and it translates on camera, BUT THIS IS MY REAL LIFE at the moment.

I think doing cardio 3x a week will help with that. Working out has always been a mental and physical outlet for me. Unfortunately, while being here (almost 3 years), I haven’t worked out much, compared to my pre-pregnancy routine… After working out, I feel refreshed, lighter.. my mind is clearer and I feel excellent! I need to get back to that feeling. I truly believe that exercising helps relief stress, and can improve your overall health. Personally, yoga and pilates is ok for days when I don’t have time, but I need my heart rate to speed up and I need to see results of my hard work (sweat, LOL), so I find that cardio works BEST for me- with stretching before and after. I’m going to keep up this routine…going 2x a week, and add in another day later on.

And, as you can see… we have blurred out a lot in this video. I am doing this to comply with a recent police directive for living on post. If you want to see more about that, watch the previous vlog (“I Can’t Film Anymore + Saying Goodbye”)

LOVE and PEACE to everyone reading this! We’ll see you Tuesdays and Fridays with another VLOG.

❤️Our 100% REAL LIFE PROMISE TO YOU:
It’s not always organized or clean over here (my office is almost never organized), and we have dog fur on our couch. Zari toys aren’t always put away and her stash is a little over the top, we know. I think it’s time to donate soon (which she gladly does often). I don’t always wear makeup and even when I do I still look tired LOL! We eat plant based with a focus on alkaline foods (Dr. Sebi teachings), but we do not label ourselves as vegan. We live in a much smaller house compared to our other home, so our home I quite cozy and a little full LOL. Despite the tightness, we are blessed and thankful to have a roof over our head. You will see sand a lot, and that’s because we live on an army base in a remote part of the southern California desert. You will not see our families a lot… they live on the east coast. We aren’t perfect, and I won’t try to pretend like we are, but that’s the beauty of life! We look different, think different, live different… imagine if a bunch of different people were friends! We could all learn from one another… learn different cultures and, ideologies… we could “end” stereotyping then work side by side to make this world a better place! *I’m such a hopeful person* *I believe we can do better and we will do better*

❌ZARI’S FIRST FASHION HAUL:


❌WANT TO SEE MORE, HERE ARE MY DIY playlists:
1.
2.

❤️Oh, in case you new, I'm Rymingtahn (Momma Bear) and Zari (Baby Bear) is my side kick. Muffin, Chase and DC are our fur babies and Zonie (Papa Bear), my husband, is our Army hero! I served in the Army as well, but now I'm running my family business and sharing videos with you all. I hope my content inspires you!

Music: YouTube Audio or as noted on screen

CHECK US OUT:
GOOGLE: RYMINGTAHN DIY IDEAS, you might see us
SNAP CHAT: Rymingtahn
INSTAGRAM: Rymingtahn and FrugalFriendlyZone (for Best Dollar Deals)
TWITTER: @_Rymingtahn_
FACEBOOK: Rymingtahn
PINTEREST: Rymingtahn
TUMBLR: Rymingtahn

For personal and business inquiries, please contact me at RymingtahnYT@gmail.com

This channel is about Rymingtahn’s real life vlogs weekly daily vlogs mom vlogs 2019 new daily vlog family friendly vlogs real life vlogs 100% real life vlog family vloggers military family vlog channel

rymingtahns real life vlogs,weekly real life vlogs,military family vlogs,/ a day in my life vlog 2019,/a day in our life vlog,/daily vlog 2019,/day in the life vlog 2019,/military family vlogs,a day in my life as a military wife,a day in my life vlog 2019,a day in the life family vlog,a day in the life family vlogs,daily vlog 2019,day in the life mom blog,day in the life vlog 2019,real deal mom vlog,real life family vloggers,real life mom vlog,youtube family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments