Advertisement

The Most Reliable Car I Now Own Because of Scotty Kilmer

The Most Reliable Car I Now Own Because of Scotty Kilmer I have been a sports car enthusiast over the last 30 years and I have did all kinds of mods and upgrades on my cars since 1989. All those years have gone by and the majority of the cars I have owned were GM products. In addition to the GM products that I own I have introduced a totally different breed of car to transport my family and I and I show you what it is and what lead me to this particular car. I also share with you mods and upgrades that you can do to your car to make it run better. The better performance will save you money on gas and make your car more fun to drive. Sometimes we trade reliability for high performance and power but you can have the best of both worlds if you make the right car buying decision. Scotty Kilmer has been very influential for me in the last few months when it comes to trying out a new kind of car and seeing where it goes. I also share wit you some good stories of when I got my first car as a teenage and the crazy things that I have been through in regards to the kind of people I end up getting mixed up with.

scotty kilmer,reliable cars,most reliable car,best car,new car,buying a new car,car buying tips,car mods,sports cars,muscle cars,race cars,toyota supra,toyota camry,corvette,camaro,mustand,racing,american cars,japan cars,mazda rx-7,how to,car repair,V8,engine,horespower,Scotty Kilmer reliable cars,C8,2020 corvette,GM,garage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments