Advertisement

SURVIVING Communal Bathrooms + UC Berkeley Bathroom Tour [College Prep Ep 2]

SURVIVING Communal Bathrooms + UC Berkeley Bathroom Tour [College Prep Ep 2] today I share my TOP TIPS on how to SURVIVE college communal bathrooms which are usually pretty gross AND I show you real life college bathrooms from UC Berkeley's Unit 2 and Blackwell Residence Halls!

Check out my UC Berkeley video playlist:
Check out my College Prep video playlist:

If you are new here, hi! My name is Rachel and I am currently a rising senior at UC Berkeley where I am double majoring in cognitive science and legal studies. I am at home in Maryland right now!

I sort of want to make this a ~thing~ on my channel, so each week I'll be posting a college related video (along with the usual vlogs and stuff) in order to help students prepare for the upcoming fall semester! Here is episode 2! If you have any questions or episode suggestions, leave a comment :)

Rachel Lin,college,college tips,tips on surviving communal bathrooms,communal bathrooms,residence hall,back to school,dorm,dorm bathroom,residence hall bathroom,uc berkeley,berkeley,university,california,high school,bathroom tour,college prep,episode 2,UC Berkeley Bathroom Tour,college bathroom tour,tour,survive dorm bathroom,follow me around,day in life,first day of school,summer break,packing for college,Blackwell Hall,Unit 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments