Advertisement

One of Israel Adesanya's Most Epic KO | Striking Breakdown

One of Israel Adesanya's Most Epic KO | Striking Breakdown One of the most epic KOs ever from Israel Adesanya, UFC champion.

He is one of the best strikers in the world.

Let me show you how to read a fight.

Welcome to human chess.

P.s. for my long time supporters, I know this is a redo of a fight I've already broken down. I'm testing out a new style of editing, I hope you enjoy it as much as the first time around :)... or more!

Full fight from King in the Ring 8 Man Series:

-----------------------------------

Check out my upcoming book Legendary Striking (60 pages free):

If you'd like to see the full transcript of my technical breakdowns and additional details, sign up to my mailing list.

Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
First Book:
Free Saenchai Book:

israel adesanya,ufc champion,mma,ufc,epic ko,knockout,highlight,striking breakdown,lawrence kenshin,best fighter,best kickboxer,best muay thai fighter,kevin gastelum,robert whittiker,anderson silva,joe rogan,style bender,martial arts,muay thai vs kickboxing,muay thai vs taekwondo,muay thai vs karate,karate,taekwondo,boxing,mixed martial arts,ong bak,tony jaa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments