Advertisement

multicouples | sooner or later [+forwood4life]

multicouples | sooner or later [+forwood4life] 🎶 "I swear, we'll make it there. Sooner or later..." 🎶

So... I'm still kind of in shock this collab happened, haha. I have been a fan of your editing for SO MANY years now and if someone had told me I would make a video with you all those years ago... I would have thought they were crazy. This truly feels like a milestone for me as an editor. Thank you so much for doing this (and for being so patient with my slow ass, haha) I hope this collab is the first of many to come.

SUB THIS AMAZING EDITOR IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!


____

COLORING: Atlantis by maryxstuart
____

#fanvidfeed #viddingisart #multicouples #collab
____

► Old Channel:
► Twitter:
► Blackwell:
► Instagram:
► Photoshop YT:

SHARE / COMMENT / RATE / SUBSCRIBE

Thank you & all the love! xo eleftheriaa/farfalla

✖ Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. ✖

xgirlonfirexx,eleftheriaa,farfalla,multicouples,multicouples collab,seth and summer,serena and nate,max and liz,kara and mon el,cappie and casey,dan and blair,luna and matteo,mark and lexie,meredith and derek,rory and jess,clay and quinn,kris and junior,jay and hailey,jasper and eleanor,haley and andy,piper and leo,sophie and charlie,annie and ethan,chuck and sarah,amanda and tom,magnus and alec,

Post a Comment

0 Comments