Advertisement

Most Outrageous Purchase by a SuperYacht Owner!

Most Outrageous Purchase by a SuperYacht Owner! #superyacht #megayacht #yachting #billionaire

Another Q&A session with questions taken from my comments section over the last year or so. Sorry I never included the names of the people asking the questions, my assistant (who is now fired) forgot. Only kidding about firing my assistant! Haha Hope you enjoy the video, please list any new questions in the comments below this video.

Sorry about the Thumbnail! Haha

Subscribe now!


Music by - Epidemic Sounds


Follow me on:
Instagram -
Twitter -
Facebook - www.facebook.com/eSysman

superyacht,super yacht,yachting,yachts,boats,boating,boat international,ships,shipping,vessels,megayacht,outrageous,purchase,

Post a Comment

0 Comments