Advertisement

Live Stream 🎥 | Making Samples With Spitfire Audio | MG The Future Type

Live Stream 🎥 | Making Samples With Spitfire Audio | MG The Future Type Today I'll be looking at Spitfire Audio Labs to assist with making my own samples. We'll be inside studio one and see what kind of hacks and workflows come to mind. You should learn some techniques on how to make your own loops so you can send bangers to Cyhi The Prince without clearance issues (yikes).

Get Spitfire Audio Labs (Free)


Support 💸

My Website (My Latest Pack 🎹 Lo-fi Davinci out now! ) 🔥


Join the discussion on my Discord 🗣


Follow me on Social Media 🏙



====================================
My Goto DAWs & Tools (For Reverse Engineering Audio) 👽

Studio One V4


Melodyne (With DNA)


Scaler


Ezkeys


EzMix


XLN Audio RC-20 (LOFI)


Upload To Your Music To Spotify With Distrokid


Save on WAVES Plugins

mg the future,studio one 4.5,Zaytoven type beat tutorial,type beat tutorial,music production,beatmaking,music producer,tutorial,how to,live stream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments