Advertisement

I Built a Reggae Bass Out of Colored Pencils

I Built a Reggae Bass Out of Colored Pencils Click my link to get 2 months of Skillshare Premium for free:

In this video, I build yet another colored pencil guitar, this time a bass. Between this project and moving into the new workspace, it's taken me a bit longer than usual to upload. Everything should be back on track now that I'm getting settled in. Thanks!

The epoxy I used:

colored pencil art,epoxy art,epoxy project,epoxy guitar,colored pencil guitar,how to build a guitar,homemade guitar,bobby duke arts,bobby duke,colored pencils,bass guitar,jazz bass build,homemade bass guitar,epoxy bass guitar,how to build a bass guitar,how to play guitar,how to play bass,fender jazz bass,stratocaster,telecaster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments