Advertisement

How to make a combination lock DIY Make a simple homemade safelock (password) 2019

How to make a combination lock DIY  Make a simple homemade safelock (password) 2019 How to make a combination lock (safe lock) at home easy. Learn how to make a homemade DIY safe locker in a few simple steps. keep your things safe with our awesome homemade combination locker made with simple materials. please subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any of my videos which I post every Tuesday. Don't forget to like, share and comment if you have any questions. If you have any suggestions for future videos, follow me on;

instagram : godcor_tech_
snapchat : godcor_tech
twitter : godcor_tech

#godcor #cardboard #DIY

My name is GODwin CORnelius and this is GODCOR..

combination lock,safe lock,safe locker,combination locker,password locker,how to,how to make,2019,DIY,homemade,easy,cardboard,संयोजन लॉकर,सुरक्षित ताला,सुरक्षित लॉकर,पासवर्ड लॉकर,कैसे,

Post a Comment

0 Comments