Advertisement

Government and Elitist Targeting Citizens In Atlanta & The Eastern U.S.

Government and Elitist Targeting Citizens In Atlanta & The Eastern U.S. There are many forms of discrimination and targeting taken place currently within our country. Many people may or may not know that there are government agencies targeting minorities, and citizens for no reason other than prejudice and racism. I am suing the government and also a student studying to become a lawyer due to this situation that involves being targeted and treated unfairly by the system.

This started on October 7, 2016 when I had arrived back from vacation and I noticed a multitude of Cessna planes and jets with notable company brands and logos flying around my neighborhood. Being very intelligent, I already realized this violated several laws and human rights so, I did research and I was amazed at what I discovered. Basically, the government and its different agencies uses these planes to spy on citizens and set them up. There are multiple branches and groups of the government involved in this (as well as elitist). The next day, (October 8, 2016) I had woke up and opened my window as I do daily, when I saw a jet flying 30 feet away from my window. I was shocked and contacted a lawyer and the Federal Aviation Administration immediately to notify them of a lawsuit pending. After trying to capture this footage, the jet took off and hit the side of my home while I was contacting a civil suit lawyer. Cameras were installed all around my home and also within the vehicles here as well. Around that same time, I was notified that some agencies had created a mobile app about me, defaming my character, slandering my name and involved libel as well. Being a minority, I feel the need to expose this situation and also bring more knowledge to people about what's occurring within our own country. Watching this video, you will see all of this taking place, and there are these spy planes and Cessna jets that fly around 24/7. I will also provide more detail about how this started, which is actually sad that this country promotes non-sense which is not beneficial, for anyone. We as a people must find better ways to go against the elite, the government and whoever started this situation, and develop our strengths.

NBA,NFL,2020,2021,2022,2019,2018,Elections,Awareness,Xbox,PS5,Sony,Targeting,Voting,Truth,Exposed,Rappers,Atlanta,Florida,Black,Lives,Matter,Public,Safety,Lawyers,Suits,Civil,Lawsuits,Local,State,National,News,Elitist,Neighborhood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments