Advertisement

Even Earlier Death Knight Kills Fire Emblem Three Houses 4K

Even Earlier Death Knight Kills Fire Emblem Three Houses 4K I managed to kill the Death Knight even earlier than in the last video. Not much new to say other than I am happy I did so.

Truly, nothing beats the thrill of winning a Lord British Postulate scenario. You are very clearly not supposed to go for the Death Knight this early in the game, but thanks to excessive grinding in Normal mode I made it work.

We have a Discord server for this Youtube channel now! Feel free to stop by!



If you are able and willing to donate money, please consider using Ko-fi to do so. What is notable about this service is that it does not have a surcharge like Patreon does. Other than the Paypal processing fees, I get all of the money you give me.

I have recently listed all of the equipment I use to make my videos on Kit. If you would like to support this channel while buying stuff for yourself, please visit the following link.

fe switch,dimitri house,fire emblem 3 house,fe3h,fire emblem blue lions,blue lions,fe16,fire emblem 3 houses,fe dimitri,fire emblem three houses blue lions,fe blue lions,fe edelgard,fire emblem switch,fire emblem three houses,fe claude,lord british postulate,fe death kngiht,fire emblem death knight,3 houses death knight,fire emblem death knight early,fire emblem the underground chamber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments