Advertisement

ENJOY THE PROCESS | MOTIVATION PRE HENLEY ROYAL REGATTA

ENJOY THE PROCESS | MOTIVATION PRE HENLEY ROYAL REGATTA Today was a day when it was good to sit back and 'enjoy the process'. When you are able to appreciate where you are and what you are doing, it can make things a lot easier, whether you are heading into a stressful time or a high pressure situation. Gathering the positives from what you are doing can almost bleed into the bigger things and create a larger amount of enjoyment than you may have thought possible! Hope that makes sense! Enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram: @buchancameron

If you would like to support me even further than a subscribe, comment or a like. You can head to my Patreon here:

For YAMSQUAD merch, head to yamsquad.com. Merch is always changing!

Where I get my music:

Head to my amazon site to see what I use to make my videos:


#yamsquad #rowing #leanderclub

rowing,cameron buchan,cameron buchan vlog,vlog,vlogger,vlogging,sony a7iii,sony a7iii vlog,rowing training,fitness,crossfit,rowing machine,rowing machine workout,rowing machine motivation,rowing motivation music,gb rowing,henley royal regatta,rowing technique,eight rowing,workout,cam buchan,cam buchan vlog,british rowing,Enjoy the process,motivation,rowing motivation,gopro,gopro sports,gopro rowing mount,gopro rowing videos,gopro rowing rigger mount,

Post a Comment

0 Comments