Advertisement

Depraved // Anberlin (DRUM COVER)

Depraved // Anberlin (DRUM COVER) #Anberlin #theendofanera

We're in 60 fps land! // SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!
TWITTER //
MY BAND //
The ALBUM Series: Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place

The first album in this thing I'm calling "The End of an Era" is Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place by Anberlin. I chose this album over all the other Anberlin albums (sorry, those who were hoping for NTFP or Cities. DITWLIAP was the first album they released after I discovered them. I listened to this album so much that I was burnt out on it for quite some time before I decided to do albums to end this channel, but that doesn't mean that this album isn't one of their best IMO. All of their albums are great in their own ways, but one honestly takes the cake. I also realized recently that I've covered songs off of almost every album I'm doing, so there are little hints throughout my channel if you want to speculate.

I also decided to to minimal editing---most everything you see in this album series is a zoomed-out view that includes everything--I decided this partially because I forgot to focus the camera on the drums/me so it's not as blurry as it could be.

I remember listening to this album for the first time and being so blown away by it, and it was definitely because of this song. One of my all-time favorite Anberlin songs. I hope you all enjoyed, I've got a lot more albums to cover.

Depraved - Anberlin
from the 2010 release "Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place"
is the copyrighted property of its respected owner(s).

This material is used under the guidelines of "Fair Use" in title 17 § 107 of the United States Code. Such material remains the copyright of the original holder and is used on my channel for the purposes of education, comparison, and criticism only. NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED.

****Recorded on June 2nd, 2019 with Ryan Wasoba at Bird Cloud Recording in Edwardsville, IL****

drums,drum cover,cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments