Advertisement

COME TO ORLANDO, FLORIDA WITH ME! Girl Empowerment and Free Stuff!

COME TO ORLANDO, FLORIDA WITH ME! Girl Empowerment and Free Stuff! Today Blue and I travel to Orlando, Florida! WHICH IT'S SO HOT HERE! Click here to get 20% off your custom formula from Function of Beauty. Available in the US, GB, EU, CA, AUS, and NZ only. Function of Beauty makes unique personalized hair care that is vegan and cruelty-free.

🌻Girl's Supporting Girls MERCH!🌻➜
🌻My Adelaine x Tarte Palette!🌻➜
Yesterday's Vlog➜
Beauty Channel➜
Don't foget to Subscribe!➜

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BECOME AN ADELANGEL!
🌻 I N S T A ➜
🌻 T W I T T E R➜
🌻 S N A P C H A T➜

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P.O. Box: Adelaine Morin,
6-295 Queen Street East, Suite #326
Brampton, Ontario, L6W4S6, Canada

For business inquiries please email my beautiful manager, Evegail, at: adelaine@mattermediagroup.com
For PR inquiries please email my beautiful assistant, Trisha, at: adelainemorinassist@gmail.com (Please no fan mail! I respond to my twitter and comments a lot!)

MY AMAZING TEAM:
Edit by Rosie Holloway:
Graphics by Dawn Lee:
Endcard Animations by Jamie:
Music I use for YT videos:
Choose (Instrumental Version) by Mindme

MAKE SURE TO SMILE AT LEAST ONCE TODAY! xoxo

adelaine morin,vlog,daily vlog,vlogger,canadian,adelaine,toronto,2019,orlando,florida,trippin with tarte,tarte cosmetics,girl empowerment,summit,big ego,hotel room tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments