Advertisement

CANCER***RELEASING THEIR CONTROL OVER YOU AND TAKING BACK YOUR POWER***JULY 2019

CANCER***RELEASING THEIR CONTROL OVER YOU AND TAKING BACK YOUR POWER***JULY 2019 My name is Candice. I am a Sun in Taurus, Moon in Gemini, Ascendant/Rising in Gemini, Venus in Pisces, Jupiter in Scorpio, Mercury in Taurus, Mars in Libra, North Node in Cancer, and Midheaven in Aquarius (Western). Per Vedic Astrology, my Sun and Mercury is in Aries, Moon in Gemini, Ascendant/Rising in Taurus, Venus in Aquarius, Mars in Virgo, Jupiter in Libra, True Node in Gemini, and Midheaven in Capricorn.

*******FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT MY JOURNEY AND MISSION, PLEASE SEE THE "ABOUT" TAB ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PAGE*******

Free natal chart information per Western Astrology:

My email address:
eyezwideopen1111@gmail.com

Donations & Purchases:


Donations are definitely not necessary as my intent is to help others and give back while continuing to grow and heal myself; however, they are very appreciated and helpful to nourish the growth of my channel and in assisting with any services I am guided to provide.

The services I currently offer are listed below (the prices are in USD):

*Psychic/Intuitive/Channeled Tarot readings (General Guidance, Twin Flame/Spiritual Soulmate, Divine Feminine & Divine Masculine, Love, Life Path Guidance, Animal Spirit Guidance, Spiritual/Soul Evolution, Inner Child/Shadow Work, Career, Creativity/Inspiration, and more)

A PRE-RECORDED video personal private Tarot reading of at least 30 minutes (but you know me, I am a talker) is 77.77.

A LIVE (Phone/Skype/Zoom/In Person) personal private Tarot reading of at least 60 minutes (again, I am a talker, LOL) is 111.11.

Emergency readings within either 24 or 48 hours are different prices, so let me know if you need this option (Type "EMERGENCY SERVICE" in the subject line of the email).

*Distant and In-person Holy Fire Reiki, Archangel Therapy, and Access Consciousness Bars energy and block clearing sessions (personal, situations, relationships) with a candle intention setting (for the self and/or a relationship/situation)

77.77 for 60 minutes/44.44 for 30 minutes

*Guidance/channeling 1 on 1 sessions for Life Path, Soul Evolution, Problem Solutions, Relationships, Inner Child/Shadow Work, Astrological and Medical Intuitive, and More.

99.99 for 60 minutes

Medical Intuitive work is 345.67 for a total of the initial 4 hours of work (2 hours research and planning on my part, 2 hours with you in session and doing energy clearing/block removal work), subsequent sessions are 99.99 for 60 minutes.

*******Services and Channel Disclaimer: When purchasing a private Tarot reading or any other services, payment must be made first and please also email me regarding the service you chose and the situation you want assistance with. I will then send you an email with the information I need and how to proceed forward within 3-5 business days unless the words “EMERGENCY SERVICE” are in the subject line indicating that you are wanting an Emergency Service. As of now, services are being done within 1-2 weeks (but I aim for sooner if I can). I do not provide refunds (however, money can be used as a credit or transferred/gifted to another person), services are always provided and received and I am not responsible if you do not like the message received in a reading. We don’t always get what we want but we always get what we need. However, if on the rare occasion my energy/vibration does not align with yours and I feel that I cannot help or be of service to you (at my discretion), I will deny service and/or provide a refund. If a LIVE service is scheduled and you are a NO SHOW (starts at 30 minutes late with no communication) or did not reschedule at least 2 hours before the scheduled appointment, your paid service will be converted and I will perform a distant Holy Fire Reiki session for you for the amount of time you paid for or the time that is remaining. Service will be deemed as satisfactorily complete. Also, I am not working the role of a Nurse anymore and I do not offer any assessments or treatments associated to that, if in doubt or medical advice or treatment is needed- please call 911 or go see a doctor. Also, this reading is for entertainment purposes only and those who are 18 years of age and older. The owner of Eyez Wide Open 1111 is not legally responsible for the actions or decisions made by people as a result of the viewing of these videos or any services rendered by the owner of Eyez Wide Open 1111.*******

Thank you so much! Wishing you abundance, balance, gratitude, love, and light. Namaste.

Aries,Taurus,gemini,cancer,leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,Sagittarius,Capricorn,aquarius,pisces,tarot,astrology,metaphysical,twin,flame,soul,mate,awakening,spiritual,kundalini,crystals,meditation,yoga,horoscope,love,self,zodiac,dark night of the soul,2018,2019,january,February,march,April,may,June,July,august,September,October,November,December,divine,feminine,masculine,psychic,occult,enlightenment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments