Advertisement

An Affordable Full Duplex Satellite Handheld, Wouxun Dual Band HT

An Affordable Full Duplex Satellite Handheld, Wouxun Dual Band HT Here is what I will be using for Ham satellites when I am not using the Icom IC-9700. You can use almost any handheld for the FM satellites, but this one appeals to me with the full duplex and the fact that it comes with all the accessories. Links below
This Is what you see in video
This is the UV9D model if you want that one
And I guess I deleted my original video some time ago. I think I remember I had some wrong info in the video, so I just deleted. Sorry.
SUBSCRIBE to HamRadioConcepts
Support at paypal.me/hamradioconcepts
patreon.com/hamradioconcepts

wouxun kguv8d,kguv8d plus,kguv8d+,wouxun handheld,wouxun radio,wouxun dual band,wouxun kg-uv8d+,kj4yzi,hamradioconcepts,ham satellite,satellite tracker,icom ic9700 satellite,dual band satellite handheld,satellite baofeng uv5r,how to work a ham satellite,tracking satellites,wouxun kguv9d,kg-uv9d,wouxun uv9d+,ham radio crash course,buy two way radio,icom handheld,kenwood d74a,th-d74,yaesu fusion,yaesu handheld,ham radio,amateur radio,ham radio review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments