Advertisement

(ALONE @ FRIGHTENING FARMHOUSE)//SOMETHING Wants me to Leave//

(ALONE @ FRIGHTENING FARMHOUSE)//SOMETHING Wants me to Leave// I return to the frightening farmhouse to see what i an uncover. There is for sure a presence in this place more than one and one of them does not like that I'm here at all. I challenge my eldest son Kyle to return and complete an alone challenge will he take the challenge? We will just have to wait and see. I hope you all enjoy the video. Please be sure to hit the like button if you do and share with your friends so we can keep building our Holywalker Nation.



I love doing what I do but I really love it when the people watching it enjoy it also. See you guys again soon.


Music by DJ Noriega song title creepers thanks so much your awesome

Ways to support us:

Patreon:

Paypal:

our family’s channels:

Heathers channel the walkers:

Kyles channel Tha wundurland:

Ethan’s channel: unaccountable channel:

New merch with brighter colors out may make some more later here’s the link


Adults: merch#pid=227&cid=2664&sid=front

Kids:
clothes#pid=175&cid=4789&sid=front

If you want hats here’s the link:
Holywalkers-hat#pid=762&cid=103363&sid=front

poltergeist,Paranormal,Paranormal activity,Ghost hunters,Ghost adventures,Haunted,Haunt,Horror,Horror movie,Spirits,Ghosts,Ghost attack,Friends,Family,30 minute alone challenge,Holywalkers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments