Advertisement

A horny electric girl (MILF when you will change it) will build a Sexroboter. Gibs mir DOGGY!!!.

A horny electric girl (MILF when you will change it) will build a Sexroboter. Gibs mir DOGGY!!!. Hi, my name is Elke and my mission is to build a Sexroboter for all horny computer science boys all over the world and a cuddly robot for my Daddy. With this mission I will solve a lots of critical problems for example - overpopulation, world hunger and climate Change. I am studying Computer Science and Robotik of Master of Disaster at the environmental Campus Birkenfeld. My Dad was a farmer and with 63 years his brain is slips up. It is like Dementia and Alzheimer's together. He is always on drugs XD. I am very poor ... maintaining a workshop, buying materials and gathering the tools I need for my ideas costs a lot of money. My hobbies are Photography, Programming and making electronic stuff. I was an Industrial Designer in area switch gears and home electric installation (Light, Home Automation and washing machines) before I began to study Electrical Engineering (Automation and Energie). I am wishing me more open source in the field of farming machines, farming robotic and farming Energie. My second wish is more Education for my Kids at the Special School in Birkenfeld where I am making robotic workshops and media Education. My left hip are ruin from the hard work at the farm from my Dad and a motorcycle accident with my Honda XBR 500 with 22 years. Yes, she can still ride a motorcycle.
If you like my work, please consider becoming a patreon...it helps a lot keeping up with all the costs and making sure I can keep doing this.
Every little bit is appreciated and I will try my best to gather some pretty cool rewards for you and to build a Sexroboter for all horny computer science boys all over the world and a cuddly robot for my Daddy!


Follow:
Follow:
Support me:

Cyborg,Cyborgbunny,CyborgCat,Pussy,Doggy,horny,electric girl,Sexroboter,bondage,sexrobotic,robotic,MILF,

Post a Comment

0 Comments