Advertisement

WONDERFUL PIANO VERSION OF "HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN" - THOMAS KRÜGER

WONDERFUL PIANO VERSION OF Follow me on Instagram, Spotify & Facebook here:


Click the 🔔 bell to always be notified on new uploads!

Learn piano songs quickly and easily with this app:


Subscribe to my Youtube channel here:


My favorite piano songs in a Spotify playlist:


I played this improvisation of "House Of The Rising Sun" on a Yamaha Grand Piano at the PianoGallery ( in Berlin. Check out this beautiful store and I hope you like my version.

Check out Yamaha Digital Piano's here on Amazon:


More of my videos:
WONDERFUL PIANO DUET OF "NIGHT" by LUDOVICO EINAUDI


PIANO MEDLEY at Brunswick Train Station


#MrPianoman #ThomasKrueger #Pianomedley

ThomasKrueger,ThomasKruger,Mr. Pianoman,Mr Pianoman,Pianoman,Medley,Piano,Impro,Improvisation,Piano Guys,Cover,Piano Cover,Flashmob,Open Piano,Streetpiano,Play Me,Rousseau,peaceful,klavier,galerie,rising sun,virtuos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments