Advertisement

When Am I Going On Vacation? Telling You Guys Some News!

When Am I Going On Vacation? Telling You Guys Some News! In today's video I tell you guys how long will I not make video's for because I an going on vacation. There may or may not be a special guest coming in my next video or one of my next videos so stay tuned to find out!

Hi guys! My name is Emily and I'm a 10 year old girl who loves to make videos of fun challenges,games and crafts! My name was chosen by my viewers and its the name that YOU guys like so thank you to everyone who voted for this name! I love to make people happy,share and be kind! I have a cat whose name is Frost! You have probably seen him in some of my videos! If your new to my channel or havent subscribed yet then please subscribe and hit the bell icon so you are notified everytime I post new videos! I try to post videos atleast once in a week. Sometime life gets busy and I forget to post once in a while. I hope you go on this long journey with me! Love you! ❤❤


*No inappropriate stuff will be allowed in this channel.This channel is seen to by a parent.*

News!

Post a Comment

0 Comments