Advertisement

Video From Above - Drone Services - Example Reel 01 - Jacob Henderson

Video From Above -  Drone Services - Example Reel 01 - Jacob Henderson Note: There is no audio on this example video.

All footage was shot by me, Jacob Henderson, with a DJI Mavic Air.
Copyright 2019 VFX Resources.

Hi, I'm Jacob Henderson! I'm a fully insured ($1M), Part 107 Certified Drone Pilot, with a registered aircraft who lives in Lodi, Ca. How can I help you and your business?



More about me:


DJI,Drone,Drone photography,NorCal Drone Photography,Norcal Drone Videography,Drone Services,Mavic Air,Part 107 Certified,Drone Real Estate,Drone Roof Inspection,Lodi,California,Mendocino,Ukiah,Elk Grove,Lake county,Fort Bragg,Willits,Jacob Henderson,Photographer,Videographer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments