Advertisement

Tween Boy's Room Makeover | Kids' Room Makeover On A Budget

Tween Boy's Room Makeover | Kids' Room Makeover On A Budget After procrastinating it for years finally, I gave my son Lakshya's room a makeover. I started the room makeover with some DIYs and bought some essential stuff online like study desk from Pepperfry, chair, LED lights, curtains, bedside table and a wall shelf from Amazon (Links are given below). I thoroughly enjoyed the entire process of giving my tween boy's room a makeover. The end result is exactly what I had envisioned or should I say better than that. I am so proud that I did this room makeover in a shoestring budget. If you read the description then leave me a line or two in the comments and share your genuine thoughts, it will make me happy. I have put my heart and soul in this room makeover.

**THANKS TO EACH ONE OF YOU. WE ARE NOW A FAMILY OF 100K CREATIVE PEOPLE. ALSO, IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I GOT THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND THE IKEA'S EVENT IN SWEDEN. THANK YOU ALL!!**

My Instagram ID:

----------------------------
PRODUCT LINKS:
----------------------------
My Amazon Shop:
Study Table: Search "Hanako study table by Mintwud" on Pepperfry
Study Chair:
LED Lights:
Bedside Table:
White Curtains:
Avengers End Game Poster:
Avengers Infinity War Poster:
Alarm Clock:
Peel & Stick Wallpaper:
--------------------------
MORE VIDEOS:
---------------------------
Renters Friendly Decor Ideas:
DIY Tree Bookshelf:
Quick Wall Makeover:

DIY Videos:
Home Makeover & Home Decor Videos:
Home Tour Videos:
Indian Artform/Painting Tutorials:
Gardening Videos:

I hope you enjoyed the video. Don't forget to like, comment, share & Subscribe!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connect with me on my social media platforms:
Instagram:
Facebook:
G+ :
Pinterest:
Twitter:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kids Room Makeover,Indian Room Makeover,Lakshya's Room Makeover,Boy's Room Decor,Budget Friendly Room Makeover,DIY Room Decor,Boy's Room Makeover,Tween Boy Room Makeover,Kids Room Decor Ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments