Advertisement

third music video I have made thus far - "Slow Down" by Selena Gomez

third music video I have made thus far - Hey guys, I present to you my third music video ever created.
It is a blend of a genuine attempt at making an inspiring music video, and an experiment in iMovie editing.
I hope you enjoy it, but don't be surprised if it's not of professional quality. (that goes for the dancing as well, my friends.)
That's my goal -Selena Gomez quality music videos-, but I'm not there yet....
Positive feedback and constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.
Please give it a "like" if you enjoyed it.
Please subscribe to my channel if you want to support me in my progress as a creator of music videos and other videos.
If you give it a "dislike", please accompany that with some feedback.
"And when it's coming closer to the end hit Rewind...."
Thanks.

slow down,will wisdom,selena gomez,boston,music video,dancing,chess,driving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments