Advertisement

The start of putting the Duals on the Case 930

The start of putting the Duals on the Case 930 Well now its time to start putting all the hardware together so I can put the duals on the Case 930. Its been wet well really wet and I was surprised to see a turtle on the road , Pretty bad then the turtles take the high ground ! LOL I thought I videoed changing the valve core on the back tire but I hit the wrong button again ! But it got changed and it holds air again and is not going to leak fluid out of it anymore. I got the lug nots off the Case but of course the studs came with them so I'll have to heat them up to get them off. Of course it had to start raining again but it didn't stop me from getting some work done but I'm not going to really get a lot done I wanted to, But I got something done. When it stops raining I'll tighten up the eye nuts and start cutting and welding the J bolts but that will be tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed watching I'll see you next time. Bandit

Tractor,Case Tractor,Case 930 CK,Torch,Cutting Torch,Studs,Stud Removal,Vice,Shop Vice,Farmer,Agriculture,Mechanic Work,Tractor Duals,Duals,Eye Nuts,Dual Loops,J Bolts,T Rail Duals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments