Advertisement

The King's Will - Starve.io Animation

The King's Will - Starve.io Animation ►My Discord -
►Previous Animation -

The episode is exactly what the title says it is. It all matters on the king's will and nothing could ever influence him for much longer. Catastrophic times occurred until the king realized what he was doing was wrong and that whatever he was doing had to be stopped and he would stop his "master" from doing it as well. Sadly, it did not go as planned.

This is season 1, episode 3 of my starve.io animation. I am not sure if I will make a second season, but what I do know is that I will make the first season end. Perhaps 10 episodes? I am not really sure but we will see. xD

#starveio #animation #iraidyou #io #game

starve.io,iraidyou,iraidyou starve.io animation,animation,starve.io animation,starveio,starve,io,io game,starve. io,io gameplay,starve.io gameplay,animation starve,io game gameplay,io game animation,game,animate,starve.io dragon gear,starve.io dragon sword,dragon sword,gear,dragon,starve.io crown of life,starve.io king,starve.io fight,starve.io pvp,starve.io 1v1,starve.io compilation,starve.io epic,epic,30 FPS,starve.io guide,starve.io hack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments