Advertisement

Strangers Win PRIZES for SINGING to Me!

Strangers Win PRIZES for SINGING to Me! Check out my Patreon! ❤:
INSTAGRAM:
Leo's:
Anzel's:

Yes. The last prize box was horrible. But here's the much-anticipated part 2 to my recent video, with an IMPROVED prize box! A special thanks to every sweet and brave soul who sang for us in the video! ❤

A HUGE thank you to my awesome patreon peeps!:
Connor Targonski
John Christopher
The Xziled
Luke Woodfield
Matthew Monares Werre
Kim Gonzales
Ikey
Marlo T.
Jaide Quartz
Ryan
Rogelio Lara
Kamy
Eddie Ramirez
Amanda King
Dasuwa

My gear:
Studio microphone

Field audio recorder

Vlogging camera

External camera microphone

My headphones


More of my tools:


Intro/outro music by the amazing LAKEY INSPIRED!


#strangers #singing #university

singer,acoustic,cover,music,public,prank,social,expirement,singers,acapella,paying,money,giving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments