Advertisement

Packing Up the Toddler and Preschool Classroom for Summer Break

Packing Up the Toddler and Preschool Classroom for Summer Break The school year is officially over! In this video I share what we do to pack up our classroom for summer break - from cabinets to shelves to everything on the walls! Next week I begin our summer video series that will help teachers get ready for a new school year. Make sure to subscribe to this YouTube channel and click on the bell icon so that you can be alerted when I publish each video. You will also want to subscribe to my newsletters where I will add more tips with free printables. Subscribe here:

For more teaching posts, check this link:

Teachers:

To subscribe click here:

Find us on social media:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

teachers,preschool,toddlers,classroom,early childhood education,summer break,

Post a Comment

0 Comments