Advertisement

Only 0 01% of people are able to do this 2:15 #rubiastrials

Only 0 01% of people are able to do this 2:15 #rubiastrials If you can beat my time send me proof and i will reward you!

Follow me on my Instagram:@
I post clips of hilarious fortnite videos and nearly IMPOSSIBLE challenges. All my videos and clips are timely valued and processed for editing and its accomplishments.

Doing a PC, PS4 And Vbucks giveaway with 10 winners. More details @

Please tell me in the comment section below next video ideas and or challenges you would like to see me do...

Thank you for watching the video please subscribe.❤️

Edits- @illogicallledits

#fortnite #Love #AJ #ninja #tfue #ceeday #US #India #halloween #dailyfortnite #comedy #no skin #subscribe #fortnitechristmas
#halloween #zombies #shadow #food #noobs #pro #fortnitehalloween #season6 #original #indian #american #best #gamer #lazarbeam #muselk #lachlan #Pump #shotgun #fortnitebrmemes #fortnitebr #ilovefortnite #kidslife #followforfollow #youtube #fortniteislife #tactical #instagram #twitter #reddit #update #pranks #prank #funny #cool

#rubiastrials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments