Advertisement

My LIES nearly destroyed our FAMILY

My LIES nearly destroyed our FAMILY I hope that this story will make you understand that revenge is not the right decision. Sometimes, it can cost too much. Like this video, if you think that lying is bad. Comment and share your stories about your desire to take revenge on someone. And remember that sometimes a simple conversation can be much more efficient than revenge.

"Hi. My name is Nick, and my story is about stupidity, which almost destroyed my parents’ love.
Since childhood I’ve been very talented – in our family archives, there is a video, where I was three years old and recited poems with expression and feeling, standing on the stool. Therefore, even since I was in kindergarten, I’ve always participated in all sorts of events and performances.
I’ve had my share of imagination as well. I had an incredible ability to write all sorts of school scenarios, so our performances were always doomed to success. Somehow, I managed to stage really cool things with a minimum of equipment and props. I don’t really understand how it happened. Apparently, it was the magic of the theater.
So, it should come as no surprise that the drama group was waiting only for me. My mother took me there just at the beginning of high school, and she lost me somewhere on the stage. Because it turned out that professional theater is my only sick love, for which I wanted to live and create.
But there was a fly in the ointment, that is, my father in my wonderful fairy world. And I, unfortunately, sometimes returned home made up or rehearsed the roles in my room, interfering with the nightly ritual of watching TV. But what infuriated him most of all was my dressing up as female characters.
On the whole, I didn’t see anything wrong with playing a woman. It was even more interesting for me. All these skirts, dresses, heels, makeup – so many images can be created just by making up a little differently! But my father had a different opinion. When he first saw his son onstage as Juliet’s nanny, he rushed from the hall immediately. Moreover, Juliet was a boy, Alex, simply because there were no girls in our company that fit the part well.
But when he saw me again on the stage playing Lady, a tough conversation awaited me at home. Dad said strange, abnormal things like “only gay can put on woman clothes”, and he wouldn’t tolerate gays in his house. I couldn’t really understand, what he meant. But I got it, especially, after he gave the rough side of tongue. And I decided to take revenge on such an unbearable father in a particularly harsh form.
She was pretty, young and playful. They made me up, picked up the outfit and made a bunch of photos in several popular places in the city. By the way, the image was tested in the same place – the local guys were drooling over the sexy girl, that is, me. Then, one of the guys, whose body shape was similar to my father’s, was photographed with me in embarrassing situations – kisses, hugs, etc. And we used Photoshop to combine my blonde girl with the pictures of my father.
The second part of the plan was more complicated. We figured out the time, when the father wouldn’t be at home, and the mother would definitely take the mail and put photos in our mailbox. Oh, she yelled so hard! Mom swore, he made excuses, but they seemed unconvincing to her. They were arguing until the morning, and then went to different rooms, slamming the doors.
Since then, the war at our house began. Dad tried to come home as rarely as possible, staying at work. And I was happy because they stopped paying attention to me… until I heard the terrible word “Divorce”.
And I knew very well that parents loved each other and mom wouldn’t stand if dad left. And I decided to confess that this “cheating” was directed by me. But they didn’t believe me. I’ve tried to persuade her for such a long time, showed wigs and outfits. As a result, my mother still admitted such a possibility. And the father was simply very offended that the woman he loved believed some photos, instead of his words.
It took some time for them to reconcile. But it ended up with occurring of another member of our family – my little sister, who got all the attention of our parents. We talked to dad, I asked for forgiveness and explained my position. He understood me, and he no longer swears, when I come home made up. And they didn’t even punish me for what I’d done, because I punished myself by nearly destroying my family".

All music from

animation short film,Teen Stories,school story,short animation,animation,my story,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,school,animated short film,animated short films,short film,my story animated,story time,english stories for kids,story for kids in english,scary storytime,scary true stories,life story,life stories,life story animation,teen stories,lies,story about lies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments