Advertisement

My Favourite Dance Of Each Style Ranked | Dance Moms

My Favourite Dance Of Each Style Ranked | Dance Moms thank you for your request!! this took a bit of time but not much at the same time lol

colouring credit:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Subscribe to be part of the family!! Currently im at 2060 subscribers!! :)

🌻FAQ’s🌻

🌻What do you use to edit?🌻
For my intro’s I use wondershare filmora and for edits I use video star, but for everything else I use iMovie :)

🌻Can we collab?🌻
Not at the moment, sorry!! Check back at a later date, since we may be able to another day!!

🌻What’s you’re intro song?🌻
Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars :)

🌻Are Intro Requests Open?🌻
Yes!! Fill out the form here:

🌻Do you have YouTube contacts?🌻
Yes!! Add me as a friend on YouTube!

No Copyright Infringement Intended

Moms

Post a Comment

0 Comments