Advertisement

Mobile Legends Best Comics ever ! Mobile Legends Animation Comics ! MLBB Story #9

Mobile Legends Best Comics ever ! Mobile Legends Animation Comics ! MLBB Story #9 My fellow subscribers or watchers I must tell you that,If you are enjoying my video pls leave a like and support me always.

:Important notice:
If you are the owner of the comics,please don't be angry and I use it for entertainment only... And if you have a problem just email me..

(All credits to the makers of the comics)

Follow me on MLBB:
●Robert XGD Channel●

Previous Video:

Previous MLBB Comic Video:

Subscribe now and be an xgdian:

Subscribe to my newest collab friend:

Sero Senpai:

Notice:
I do not own mobile legends

🎵Music🎵
Nightcore - Lovely x Thumbs x Toy x Sweet but Psycho x and More! (Switching Vocals)
Nightcore - Just like fire (Warriors light Em up) (Switching Vocals)

🎵Intro Music🎵
Royalty music

🎵Outro Music🎵
Royalty Music

I will post new video's every Tuesday,Friday and Sunday

My YouTube Squad is (LEGENDARY SQUAD)

Be active on my channel xgdians....

You can suggest what should I make next, just comment down below if you want me to play something....

MLBB is fun to play.....

Watch my video for your best day...

Enjoy and relax...

Do you like my video?

(Just comment down below)

#RobertXGD
#MobileLegends
#MLBBComics

Can we reach 500 likes?

Story

Post a Comment

0 Comments