Advertisement

LUXURY CARS IN 1 LAKH | JAGUAR | BMW | SKODA SUPERB | FORD | GALAXY CARS

LUXURY CARS IN 1 LAKH | JAGUAR | BMW | SKODA SUPERB | FORD | GALAXY CARS My Instagram ID :
Please follow for more updates.

Register on Binomo and get free 1000 $ to your demo-account:

Email : sjvlogsteam@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi Dosto,
Aaj ki video hai luxury cars ke bare me. Aak ka sara stock hai Galaxy Cars ka, jo ki hai moti nagar me.
Is video me maine aapko bmw 5 series, jaguar, ford, skoda superb, aur bhi bahut sari gadiya dikhai hai.

Contact Details:

Galaxy Cars.
C-111, New Moti Nagar, New Delhi - 110015

Contact Number:

8860516766

7827134240

9818095769

7678691863

9555976654

9625077899

9999483794

Finance facility available 0% DownPayment

Insta :



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Gears :

My Camera : Canon 200D :

Canon 10-18mm LENS :

My Old Camera :

My Mic :

My Tripod :

Gopro HERO 5 :

Gopro Hero 7 :

Go Pro Mic :

Go Pro Mic Adapter :

DJI MAVIC AIR :


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Social media handles are as follows:-

Facebook: (@sjvlogsss)
Instagram: (@sjvlogsss)
Twitter: (@sjvlogsss)

Subscribe us for more vlogs.

#secondhandcars #secondhandjaguar #luxurycars

luxury cars in cheap,sj vlogs luxury cars video,pre owned cars video,sj vlogs speedy toyz,sj vlogs video,sj vlogs car video,galaxy cars,second hand cars,second hand jaguar,second hand car market delhi,car market delhi,car market karol bagh,karol bagh car market,karol bagh,second hand bmw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments