Advertisement

Lesson #291 Part 10 The Diary of a Monk Attaining Divine Union

Lesson #291 Part 10 The Diary of a Monk Attaining Divine Union Take this spiritual quest with me as I revisit my journey on the "Path of Holiness" from being a Protestant where I learned the Bible, then Russian Orthodoxy where I learned to be a Monk and then the Desert Fathers taught me the Holy Eucharist WAS The Holy CHURCH! Wow, so then back to the Catholic Church where I learned the lives of the Saints and how to attain Divine Union. And then with the end of the Church Age the Lord God has led me out of all churches and now I am an U.C.M.......an "Underground Catholic Monk" anonymously performing unceasing acts of charity and unceasing prayer in deep gratitude for receiving God's Love.

Union

Post a Comment

0 Comments