Advertisement

I got lots of plastic surgery in Korea! (facial feminisation surgery)

I got lots of plastic surgery in Korea! (facial feminisation surgery) Hey baby, this is part 1 of my experience, socials and more information below 🥂✨

👸🏼 Instagram @cluamsutherland


✨ Private Instagram @publiccluam


🥂 Twitter @cluamsutherland


✨ DocfinderKorea Information
⮑ www.docfinderkorea.com

⮑ inquiry@docfinderkorea.org

Please note: All of DocfinderKorea's excellent services are provided at no additional cost to your surgery!

✨ DocfinderKorea Instagram @docfinderkorea


✨ DocfinderKorea Facebook


✨ ID Hospital Information
⮑ eng.idhospital.com

✨ ID Hospital Instagram @idhospitalkorea


✨ My ID Hospital Doctors Information

Rhinoplasty
Dr Chi young Bang

Forehead reduction and V-line jaw contouring
Dr Jae Hyun Kwon

Fat grafting
Dr Kyung min Lee

✨ This video is in part collaboration with the companies mentioned, although all experiences and opinions are of my own.

cluam,plastic surgery in South Korea,facial feminisation surgery,my cosmetic surgery experience,

Post a Comment

0 Comments