Advertisement

How to know I’m trying tell you something like for example IM SAD AF CHEER ME UP

How to know I’m trying tell you something like for example IM SAD AF CHEER ME UP Welp here are the top 15 I guess

1: I don’t respond to text...
2:I add “...” to the end of the text.....
3: I keep sending you love songs (means I like you a lot maybe...call me~)
4: I say I feel sick as hell....
6: ni🅱️🅱️a i just threw up (when I throw up it means my emotion hit me hard or I’m just sick)
7: I send you more lovey dovey shiiit...
8: I probably turn into my pyscho bitch form..
9: I remind you of something
10: IM FUCKING CUTTING MYSELF
11: I take five hours to respond
12:I keep leaving the chat
13:I give you more hints...
14: i tell you i feel like dying or wanting to kill my self
15: the end...

What to do: send me cute frog shit!

What not to do: tell me it’s gonna be ok..or say something YOU KNOW! Will break me! Think before you send or say it to me cause woRDs hurt me
A lot

I’m a very sensitive person...anything can lead me to cry srsly..I’ll just be eating and you’ll see or hear me crying for no reason

CHEER

Post a Comment

0 Comments