Advertisement

HOMESCHOOL GRADUATION TRADITION: WE CELEBRATE OUR HARD WORK

HOMESCHOOL GRADUATION TRADITION: WE CELEBRATE OUR HARD WORK TODAY I WANTED TO SHARE HOW/WHY WE DO A HOMESCHOOL GRADUATION FOR OUR CHILDREN. THIS IS JUST TO SHARE IDEAS. IT'S A TRADITION IN OUR HOMESCHOOL THAT WE WILL ALWAYS DO. 😊

FOR DAILY VIDEO, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE.

Josten Cap and Gown:






I'm not an affiliate now, but I wanted to share the link to the cheapest gowns that I found for children.

The large fits my son who is a pant size 9
The medium fits my son who is a panrsize 7
The x- small fits my toddler who is a size 3t

I hope that's helpful. ❤



I added the recipe to the video.

homeschooling,homeschool mom,homeschool graduation,graduation idea,graduation ideas,how to homeschool kids,baking a cake,homeschool ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments